This route consists of a period of seven days to explore various coves of Ibiza and Formentera starting off from Barcelona. This is reason that the difficulty level is set to 4 whilst the same route can be done in less time, sailing from any island of Baleares Province.
It is worth noting that the sailors will be impacted for life by contemplating the magnificent bays of these islands for their beauty and the quality of its waters.
- Duration:7 days
- Start port:Marina Dalmacija
- End port:Marina Dalmacija
- Recommended season: 01/01 - 31/12
- Route mean speed: 6.0 knots
- Departure daySaturday
- Day 1: Barcelona - Cala Salada
- Day 2: Cala Salada - Cala d'hort
- Day 3: Cala d' Hort - Playa Salinas
- Day 4: Playa Ses Salines - Santa Eulalia des Riu
- Day 5: Santa Eulalia des Riu - Isla Tagomago
- Day 6: Isla Tagomago - Cala Benirras
- Day 7: Playa de Benirras - Barcelona